2023 RHCA Safety Council Meetings
First Wednesday of the Month 9:00 am to 10:00 am.
Meetings are open to members in good standing; registration is required.
Click on the date to RSVP.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- July – Hiatus
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- RHCA Day of the Construction Worker – April 30, 2022
- 2022 National Safety Stand-Down May 2 to 6, 2022… online
RHCA Safety Council Description:
RHCA Safety Council is an advisory body formed to provide the RHCA, Health and Safety field input and perspective in the development and maintenance of construction safety program guidance and in the review and resolution of construction safety issues. The Safety Council also serves as a topical committee to provide advice and support on safety-related construction issues. It serves as a subject matter expert panel to advise the RHCA in construction safety and health matters.
The RHCA Safety Council Functions:
- Resource for training instructors
- Training topics and speakers
- Assists with RHCA Safety events (Safety Stand-Down, DIA and Safe + Sound)
- Assists with the development of grants and training