Regional Hispanic Contractors Association > LUNA Awards 2023 Nominations
LUNA Awards 2023 Nominations
Official Page for The 2023 Luna Awards Nominees
Frequently Asked Questions for Luna Awards
When is the deadline to nominate for the Luna Awards?
The deadline to nominate for the 2023 Luna Awards is August 7, 2023, at 12:00 AM.
Is the Luna Awards luncheon free?
No, the Luna Awards luncheon is not free. A pair of admission tickets start at $300. However, nominees will receive two complimentary tickets. Companies can also purchase tickets, sponsorships, and tables… Register Here
When is the deadline to submit a completed Luna Awards packet?
The deadline to submit a completed Luna Awards packet is August 21, 2023, at 12:00 AM CST.
How will the judging process be conducted?
Qualified professionals from the A/E/C industry will judge the submissions anonymously and unanimously using the Awardsforce website. Judges will not collaborate with each other.
What are the benefits of being nominated for an award?
Increased visibility and recognition. Being nominated for an award can help you to raise your profile and gain recognition for your work. This can lead to new opportunities, such as speaking engagements, media interviews, and job offers.
- A sense of accomplishment. Being nominated for an award is a great accomplishment, and it can be a source of pride and motivation. It shows that your work is valued by others, and it can help you to stay focused and motivated to achieve your goals.
- Networking opportunities. The nomination process can give you the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field. This can lead to new collaborations, partnerships, and even job opportunities.
- Personal growth. The nomination process can be a great learning experience. It can help you to reflect on your work and identify areas where you can improve. It can also help you to develop your public speaking and presentation skills.
Do I have to be a woman to be nominated for the Business Advocate of the Year award?
No, you do not have to be a woman to be nominated for the Business Advocate of the Year award. This award is open to everyone, regardless of gender.
Do I need to be Hispanic to be nominated for a Luna Award?
No, the Luna Awards recognize all women in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries.
Do I have to be an RHCA member to be nominated or attend?
No, the RHCA accepts all nominations and attendees from the A/E/C industries and the industries that serve them.
What are the Luna Awards?
The Luna Awards celebrate the achievements of women in the architecture, construction, and engineering industry.
What happens if I do not turn in a completed Luna Awards package?
In order to be considered to be a finalist you would need to complete the packet. Benefits of a Luna Award nomination:
- Get recognition as a 2023 nominee.
- Nominee profile recognized through social media.
- Two complimentary tickets to attend the luncheon in your city (Nominee and one guest).
- Luna nominee official nominee pink diamond present at the awards luncheon in your city.
- Nominee certificate of recognition for your nomination presented at the awards luncheon in your city.
- Outer cities nominees are invited to attend the Dallas Luna Awards Luncheon upon request (two complimentary tickets). Hotel and travel are not included.
Can I serve as a volunteer at this event?
The RHCA is always looking for volunteers. For volunteer opportunities please contact Yolanda Tafoya at [email protected].
Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
Our website has a wealth of information about the Luna Awards. Feel free to use the site as a resource and you may also contact